The General Assembly (GA) is the highest decision making body in the Institute.
The GA is responsible for:
• Determining the overall policy and strategy for the Institute
• Approving the annual budget and the level of membership contributions
• Approving membership applications, changes and expulsions
• Appointing the members of the ETSI Board
• Appointing the Director-General
• Appointing the Finance Committee members
• Approving Partnership Projects and External Relations Agreements
• Approving changes to the ETSI Statutes and Rules of Procedure
• Delegating routine business and specific activities to the ETSI Board.
All ETSI members are entitled to attend the GA meetings which normally take place twice a year in March/April and November.