ETSI issues the following types of security codes to manufacturers:
- DECT EIC
- DECT EMC
- DECT POC
- Location System Coding
- TETRA proprietary AT command name family
- TETRA FAC
- TETRA proprietary element owner
- TETRA SDS-TL protocol identifier
In order to view the already assigned codes please click here.
Codes are only delivered under a Confidentiality & Restricted Usage Undertaking procedure or Provision Restricted Usage Undertaking between the Beneficiary and the Provider. For each specific code(s) you want to order, there is a specific "Provision of and Restricted Usage Undertaking" form which is sent to you by e-mail when you submit a request.
If your company cannot accept a scanned copy please return your signed original by mail to:
Algorithms & Codes Department
650 Route des Lucioles
F-06921 Sophia Antipolis
After payment we will counter sign and return one scanned copy with the code(s) by secure email or by mail.
The charge for each code is 150 € (euros) excluding V.A.T.
VAT (20 %) is added for beneficiaries:
- in EU, outside France, when they do not have a VAT id number; and
- in France.
All payments shall be made in Euros (€):
- by credit card - (e.g. American Express, Visa, Master Card, and CB) when the request is made online via the ETSI WEBstore http://webstore.etsi.org/ecommerce/ListArticle.asp.
- by wire transfer to the bank account designated in ETSI's invoice within thirty (30) days after issuance of the invoice by ETSI:
European Telecommunications Standards Institute. BNP PARIBAS, 06561 Valbonne-France.
IBAN: FR76 3000 4020 3700 0100 7151 054
If you need further information, please contact the ETSI algorithms & codes service.