ETSI issues the following types of codes to manufacturers:
- DECT EIC (Equipment Installer's Code)
- DECT EMC (Equipement Manufacturer Code)
- DECT POC (Public Operator Code)
- DMR (Digital Mobile Radio)
- TETRA Location System Coding
- TETRA proprietary AT command name family
- TETRA FAC (Final Assembly Code)
- TETRA proprietary element owner
- TETRA SDS-TL protocol identifier
View the public codes (already assigned).
For each code ordered there is an administrative charge of €150.
New codes are only delivered under a Confidentiality & Restricted Usage Undertaking procedure or Provision Restricted Usage Undertaking between the Beneficiary and the Provider. For each specific code(s) you want to order, there is a specific "Provision of and Restricted Usage Undertaking" form which is sent to you by e-mail when you submit a request.
Please return the completed and signed form (initials on all pages) by scanned email to ETSIAlgorithms@etsi.org
After payment we will counter sign and return one scanned copy with the code(s) by secure email.
If you need further information, please contact the ETSI algorithms & codes service.